As a member, you and/or your organization are granted access to a robust and innovative collection of research on diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and to a community invested in putting these ideas into practice.
Benefits of membership include:
- Network with academic faculty and graduate students, and business and workplace professionals committed to diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Access to DRI services, including D&I organizational assessments, industry research, consulting, training, and free webinars.
- Publish for free in the Diversity Research Institute Journal
- Subscription to the Diversity Research Institute Journal
- Eligibility to submit and present at the DRI Annual Lecture Series
- Receive discounted registration rates for DRI events, conferences, and Annual Lecture Series
- Access to the DRI Members Directory
- Eligibility for DRI Awards
To become a member, please e-mail [email protected].